Great location; close to schools, shopping, park and I-80 access. Quiet custom neighborhood. Rustic country one story with open floor plan, nice entryway, vaulted ceilings and wood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counters, wide hallways and large bedrooms. Private Yard with spa, shed and RV Parking, 3 car finished garage. Easy maintenance, artificial grass in yard,
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,885 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Granite Counter,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,Covered,RV Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grass Artificial,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance. Grass Artificial,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Elizabeth Fry, Intero Real Estate Services Agent Phone: 707-446-9600
Agent License: 00827314
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.