Beautiful single story with over 1900 sq. feet, located close to a walking trail and Magnolia Park. Nicely landscaped backyard with a paver patio and a low maintenance lawn. Gorgeous distressed Laminate flooring in most the home. Wet areas are tile or linoleum/Vinyl. The kitchen is open to the great room and features an island, gas stove and granite countertops. There are 3 bedrooms plus a den. Breathe the fresh air with the Lennox Pureair purification system. Located in the Travis Unified School District. This could be your new home, move in before the holidays.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,922 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Island,Stone Counter
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Back Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Debbie Duncan, Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway
Agent License: 00870505 Office License: 01935235
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.